Skunk Pharm Research 2013 Classes

Skunk Pharm Research 2013 Classes

1          Jan

1.1       Saturday 19                             Volunteer Test Panel Orientation

2          Feb

2.1       Sat 9                                         Truffles for Valentines Day

2.2       Saturday 23                             BHO Extraction

3          Mar

3.1       Friday 8                                  BHO Extraction

3.2       Saturday 23                             Alcohol Extraction

4          April

4.1       Friday 12                                Alcohol Extraction

4.2       Saturday 27                             Alchemy and Formulations

5          May

5.1       Friday 10                                Alchemy and Formulations

5.2       Saturday 25                             Tissue culture in your kitchen

6          June

11        Nov

11.1     Friday 8                                  Truffles for the Holidays

11.2     Saturday 23                             BHO Extraction

12        Dec

12.1     Friday 13                                Oil and glycerin extraction

Cost Per Student

Skunk Pharm Personnel teach our classes of 10 students for free, at our quiet informal setting, which keeps facility costs minimized.  Our fee is $15 per student per class, to cover the cost of the actual materials used, excluding all cannabis products.

Because they are all intense compressed classes, that cost includes the gourmet soup and sandwiches that Carla serves, so that we can maintain experiment continuity over the lunch hour.

Glass containers are available for taking home samples at $2 each, or you may bring your own.

Only OMMP card holders may sample cannabis products, all of which will be provided at no charge.

Non OMMP out of state MMJ cardholders may attend and audit classes, but may not sample any of the cannabis products, or take any home.

We will allow up to 20% or 2 financially challenged patients to attend each class at no charge.

No non medical students will be accepted until Oregon laws permit it.

Fees are due in full at enrollment.

Cancellations greater than 5 days before the class, will be promptly refunded.

Cancellations less that 5 days before the event may or may not be refunded, depending on whether the slot can be filled in time from standby students, but if not, we will hold a solemn toast to your contribution to the shared expenses, in your absence.

Class Descriptions

1.0       BHO Extraction:

1.1       We will demonstrate proper butane handling safety, with both open and   closed butane extraction systems.

1.2       We demonstrate BHO Extraction using a packed column, and a thermos,  as well as a Lil Terp passive essential oil extractor, and a Mk IIIA  Terpenator electric essential oil extractor.

1.3       We will demonstrate both fresh frozen and cured material preparation and   extraction.  It will be a hands on class, where students look, touch and feel through each step.

1.4       We will provide information on how to build your own Lil Terp or  Terpenator as well how to operate one.

1.5       You will learn how to winterize your BHO extractions, to remove plant  waxes and produce an Absolute Amber extraction.

1.6       Students with designated drivers may compare the nuances of the different  extractions done in class through vaporization, or optionally a student may  take their samples with them to compare at their leisure, once safely home.

2.0       Alcohol Extraction:

2.1       We will discuss and demonstrate alcohol extraction safety issues.

2.2       We demonstrate extraction of dried material, using both 190 proof Ethanol   and 99% Isopropyl, utilizing  QWET and QWISO quick wash techniques.

2.3       We will provide information on how to recycle the alcohol and build your  own recycling equipment.

2.4       We demonstrate purging using forced air, hot oil, and vacuum techniques.

2.5       We demonstrate decarboxylation, to make the oil orally active, by converting the THCA, which doesn’t readily pass the blood brain barrier, to THC, which does.

2.6       Students with designated drivers may compare the nuances of the different extractions done in class through vaporization, or optionally a student may  take their samples with them to compare at their leisure, once safely home.

3.0       Alchemy and Formulations:

3.1       Alchemy and Formulations is a pot pourri covering:

3.1.1    Lab safety.

3.1.2    Decarboxylation, to convert the THCA to orally active THC.

3.1.3    Winterizing to produce an pristine absolute amber, by removing the inert plant waxes and lipids.

3.1.4    Hexane and brine washing extracts to salvage extractions gone  awry, by removing undesirable non active water soluble polar                                            elements and chlorophyll.

3.1.5    Converting cannabis essential oil to cannabis acetate, using  hexane, sulfuric acid, and acetic anhydride, and the same process as making aspirin from salicylic acid extracted from willow bark.

3.1.6    Demonstrate vacuum and submicron syringe filtration, and purging with hot oil, forced air, or vacuum.

3.1.7    We will formulate extractions into Holy Anointing Oil Oral and  Topical, as well as Holy Shit sublingual.

3.1.8    We will make Cannabuttons and Super Cannabuttons in class.

3.1.9    Students with designated drivers may compare the nuances of the  different extractions done in class through vaporization, or optionally a student may take their samples with them to compare at their leisure, once safely home.

4.0       Oil and Glycerin Extractions:

4.1       We discuss and demonstrate safety handling hot oils.

4.2       We extract cannabis oil from plant material, using ghee, coconut oil, olive

oil, grape seed oil using hot techniques.

4.3       We extract with Kosher grade vegetable glycerin, using both hot and cold  techniques.

4.4       We demonstrate and discuss making medibles using fats and oils extractions.

4.5       Students with designated drivers may compare the nuances of the different extractions and medibles done in class through tasting, or optionally a student may take their samples with them to compare at their leisure, once safely home.

5.0       Eloquentsolution’s Professional Truffle Making Class:

Eloquentsolution herself, demonstrates making professional, non  medicated world class truffles, that compete favorably with the finest available from commercial sources.

An assortment of non medicated truffles will be available for sampling and to take home for Valentines Day, as well as medicated samples, that the student may take home to compare at their leisure.

Class content as follows:

Class desired____________________Date__________________ Approved___

Class desired____________________Date__________________ Approved___

Class desired____________________Date__________________ Approved___

Class desired____________________Date__________________ Approved___

Class desired____________________Date__________________ Approved___

Class desired____________________Date__________________ Approved___

Total classes no taken__________X $15=________________remitted with application approval.

Copy, and add required information, before cutting and pasting a copy in an email to

graywolf@skunkpharmresearch.com

Classes will be on a first come, first served basis and tuition expenses fees are due upon approval of registration and schedule.

Refunds with cancelations more than 5 days before scheduled class or in the event of a class cancelation.

GW

1. Any chance I could take the Tissue Culture class through webcam? I’m a Michigan Medical Cannabis Card holder, who has 5 carded patients(the max). I have a medical, and surgical ascepsis background, am familiar with sterile culture, Botany, and mycology. We just don’t have anything like this in MI. Unless you may be coming to MI to teach the class, this may be the only opportunity I have! I can e-mail you copies of my MMMP card if need be! Otherwise,how long does the class last? maybe I’ll have to fly out there!

2. Posted by Hashcat on August 20, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Have you guys considered starting a sf chapter? I live in San Francisco and I believe your classes would be of great benefit here. I’d be more than happy to help/assist in trying to start an sf chapter. The biotech community is booming here, i intern for a upcoming biotech company that is gaining momentum in sf, I think you guys could do the same. ps You guys do wonders for the community!

• Thanks for the good thoughts bro. As many requests as we are getting, maybe we should start chapters………..

• Posted by David on September 21, 2013 at 4:22 PM

According to Robert’s Rules of Order, a Second Motion made in favor of a specific point requires the Chairman to either accept or reject the proposal.

I Second the proposal to open a Northern Calif Chapter, so long as Satellites to that Chapter would also be able to host on-going events. Otherwise, I’m going to lean towards suggesting Willits, as the alternative location, given that 707 Cannabis College is currently teaching from that location: and, Two, Willits is half-way between San Jose and Crescent City, which is central to ALL of the north coast of Calif., and pretty much a straight-shot West from the I-5 Corridor.

It’s up to you, GW….are you a Yay, or a Nay?

C’Mon GW!

• According to skunk pharm research bylaws Gw (or any other individual) is not able to sanction a proposal not unanimously supported by HAM. Basically our cumulative partnership. Any one member can abstain or obstruct the motion but all three must agree to move forward. GW could put forth a motion at our next board meeting. If he was so inclined.

3. Posted by Matthew Knowlton on August 20, 2013 at 9:27 AM

There is quite a backlog of applications at the OMMP. Will a copy of my application be adequate?

OMMP states:
    “This documentation shall have the same legal effect as a registry identification card, until such time as you receive your card or you have received notification that your application has been approved, denied or terminated.”

Thanks!

• Proper paperwork is accepted. The ommp office must hire only the most incompetent applicant’s. They are the only state office with a budget surplus and they are still unable to hire employees that do their job.

4. Posted by ellison castellanos on August 14, 2013 at 7:51 AM

start online video classes! im in texas please!this information is key!

5. Posted by Dragon Mack on August 13, 2013 at 5:18 AM

Hi GW. I emailed you an application last week regarding the November class and wanted to make sure you received it. Do you still have room?

6. Posted by Matthew Knowlton on August 10, 2013 at 2:03 PM

Hello! My name is Matt, and I want to join in the September 13 alcohol extractions class. I sent an e-mail a few weeks ago, but never got confirmation. Thank you!

7. Posted by Ron strickland on August 6, 2013 at 10:48 AM

My name is Ron and i own Happy Hasher Hard Candy in Washington , I’m interested in the alcohol extracting class . How do I sign up thanks .

8. Posted by John Huff on August 5, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Any room in this Friday’s (Aug 9) BHO class? I am suddenly very interested to learn about your higher end equipment, & I have some prior experience so I wouldn’t be a burden even if you are sorta full.

• Posted by John Huff on August 5, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Thanks for the swift reply. No, Nov is too late for what I have in mind. I am hoping to buy or partially make one of the Terp models well before then, and the class would fill me in on the specifics of those models. With my background I could pick everything up in class really fast, I might even have some advice, but I am not experienced with the pumps, and of course in a class there are always opps for questions, and useful little details that would be harder to explain in written form or a manual. I just contacted Specialized Formulations today for info re a purchase, no reply yet.

• Sorry November won’t work for you. I’m pretty sure that Specialized Formulations would be willing to give you private lessons on the Mk IIIA Terpenator and feel free to ask me any questions that you like.

9. Brilliant site, thank-you.
    I would love to attend some classes so a couple of questions:
    I possess a Canadian authorisation to possess (I’m in BC – you know the place) – would this be acceptable?
    If so, I’m most interested in producing medicated edibles and think I want your 4.0 classes as I’m a bit intimidated by butane/hexane/etc. processes (still a newbie); would this class be a good starting point? I presume the classes can be taken out of order?

10. Posted by Mike Hawk on July 23, 2013 at 10:00 AM

you guys are so awesome for teaching this info for safety and educational purposes at such a small cost and to be so open about your methods online. I’ve gone through your blog for days and i’m so happy i found it. Thank you for making our processes safer for curious blowers alike and limiting the number of accidents to be had by those that don’t know what they are doing. We appreciate what you’re doing here….
    P.S.
    You need to open a Los Angeles California chapter we need something like this in my area!!!

• Be happy to train someone for an LA chapter!

• Posted by Nate on August 20, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Are you guys by any chance still looking to train someone for a california chapter? I have following your posts avidly and would love to help skunkpharm expand and acquire some knowledge while doing so. Thanks, you guys do wonders for the community, education for harm reduction!

• Thanks for the good thoughts bro, and we have a number of students in CA, as well as a few official Skunk Pharmers who moved south, but no official CA branch.

We are always pleased to see the information get spread as widely as possible, would applaud your attending our classes and sharing that information to others in your area.

11. Posted by D on July 16, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Hey Graywolf , D here , sent off my formal application for the August 9 class…Looking forward to it very much!

12. Posted by frank l jones on July 14, 2013 at 2:01 PM

(smile) thank you Grey Wolf,will get that together in a few moment
    this is very good news

13. Posted by frank l jones on July 13, 2013 at 3:19 PM

hello greywolf and all other folks there at the shack
    I’m wondering about august Bho class do ya still have any room for 1 more?
    always wondering and wanting(smile)
    gotta be honest , lately worried that due to your recent high times endorsement,next year might be tuff to get into a class so if ya gotta space
    let me know and I will enroll and appear(smile)some obstacle’s that have prevented my enrollment in this august class were dispelled by a trip to purchase absolute ,no one around here has shown a record of consisity
    so I’ve been disappointed ever sense my last batch that I made following
    the process that you so freely share. so let me know
    flj

14. Posted by KM on July 11, 2013 at 8:12 PM

What time does class start on July 12th?

15. Posted by Blaise Mayze on June 20, 2013 at 11:52 AM

I’m trying to locate a local distributor of Medical Grade Vacuum pumps with a master particulate filter and a pre filter. Do you have any suggestions on where I could start looking? Thanks!

16. Posted by Jay on June 19, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I am a Washington MMJ card holder. Can I attend any of your clinics?

17. Posted by scott collett on May 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM

I I would like to attend your next bho class how do I go ahead and sign up to register my spot for the july 7 th class

18. Posted by Ken Chapman on April 5, 2013 at 8:00 AM

Thx headed to c Mike @ Glacier tank for more parts for lil fuel tank. Thx again blind faith

19. Posted by Ken Chapman on April 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I’m traveling to pdx today from spokane and would really like to meet with you re: the terpenator I built (MK3A). I want to be sure of proper operational procedures and butane safety. I have questions about chillers and tank band heaters as well. I’m also bringing a brand new 50 lb recovery tank and need an instrument grade N butane supplier.
    I’ll be in portland till Sunday. I would pay for a class- plz let me know at your earliest convenience.

You are doing a great job and service. I look forward to meeting you.
    Thx ken

20. Posted by Will on April 3, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Also very interested in any upcoming alchemy classes with openings.

TIA,
    Will

21. Posted by Will on April 3, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Are there any slots open for either of the July BHO classes? I’m very enthusiastic about participating in one asap and would love to know the next one with space.

TIA,
    Will

22. Posted by Marc on March 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM

Are there any slots open for the July 27th class? I am definitely interested in attending!!

23. Try Graywolf@skunkpharmresearch.com. You’ve typed Graywolf@skunkpharkresearch.com.

24. Posted by Jared Andrews (541)292-6425 on March 5, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Hello Graywolf! Thank you all for the work you do to share this information. I am trying to sign up for your March 8 class but am having a hard time. I know it is last minute but if you had a chance to contact me I would sure appreciate it.

25. Hi there Mr Graywolf.
    I am having a hard time with the enrollment email address. Keeps on bouncing back. Feel free to contact me directly

26. Posted by Sppete13 on February 28, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Hail Graywolf and Eloquent Solution (And Maggie and Lola too)
    I went to the BHO Extraction class on Feb 23rd and just wanted to post my experience on here!

Upon arriving to the Skunk Shack I was delighted to come a little early and bring donuts because hey…. the class was super affordable and included lunch, so I figured I could give everyone the sugar rush they may need to face the day.

I can say that when I met Graywolf I feel like he looked exactly like I pictured, and ES reminds me of my aunt that grows in Cali.

After everyone started arriving, I introduced myself to everyone, and I think that everyone might have been a little nervous (After all none of us knew each other before this and well…. I should just speak for myself I was a little nervous… But everyone’s vibe was super cool (Except for one guy who seemed to ask weird questions but he was nice enough so it was all good)

The first thing Graywolf did was Personally check everyone’s OMMP cards versus their name and verified the dates to make sure everyone was ok to medicate. (Very Professional and awesome because then we definitely were all in the same boat PATIENTS/CAREGIVERS)

Next and the first actual part of the class was a Safety meeting. While most Safety meetings in regular settings totally suck and are boring…. Graywolfs Safety class got everyone relaxed and ready to learn!

I want to also mention that Graywolfs son was a student in the class! He was a super nice guy, with a little bit of a country twang, that was endearing and he seemed to be the most helpful people there (Mostly because he had done extractions before and because he was familiar where things were and he was more than willing to help constantly offering to do things and help… We will call him Babywolf even though hes no baby….

We got the tour of the skunk shack, and the different equipment that is required depending on what finished product you want. This was one of my favorites because I had read this entire website at least 10 times, and I was able to see touch and feel everything which is way different than seeing on a website. All of our questions were answered in Graywolfs soft spoken, directly to the point way (I can say that Graywolf speaks exactly how he talks on here) that in a way that makes you feel like no question is dumb.

One thing I noticed is that almost every question that was asked, I knew the answer to it as a direct result of reading this site. When Graywolf would answer it seemed like a textbook answer directly off the site.

So we all went back inside and we learned how to dry the material in the oven…. and I learned what “Frangible” means…. I mean I can read that over and over and look it up in the dictionary, but what I would say in the spirit of Graywolfs Sharing of information.. Frangible means that it is dry enough to crumble in your fingers with some moisture retained, We learned that hand grinding is the best way to do it, and that blenders or grinders make micro particles that can get through your filters.

Next we learned how to pack a glass tube, a column for the little terp, and a larger column for a MKIIIA. I will say that they pack it a little tighter than I had been packing before the class, so this was good information to learn. We also were doing a QW in a thermos with prime meds.

Next Graywolf laid out everything he would need for the glass extraction (Fire extinguisher, warm water, fans, butane, etc and for the QW.

He explained that certain clothes are not appropriate to run butane in (Without a closed system) Basically any clothing that could possible hold a static electricity charge is a definite no no (More information I hadn’t thought of thanks Graywolf!)

We also laid out some alcohol in front of a fan on a pyrex dish outdoors to evaporate a QWET of Kif solution without heat (I actually brought this to the class it was a failed experiment in my eyes and I wanted to see if it was saveable.

Next we filled the Thermos with butane, (I had done this at home, so I wasnt surprised that the butane remained a liquid in a thermos, yet several students seemed amazed LOLOLOL

Then we started the cycle of the Lil Terp and the MKIIIa All of us were super amazed at how simple, safe, and amazing the design was and how basically you are just introducing butane into a system and giving it only one path that it can possible take (Through the column of course!)

I did learn something worth taking note in this process:
    1) If you are trying to make a concrete (ie Shatter, amber glass, honeycomb, or wax) and you are looking for the lighter colors (Because of course if you are making shatter you want the lighter colors) then while the butane is being introduced and vacuumed off, you never let your temperature of the collection pot go over 75 degrees.
    2) If you are making a product that needs to be fully decarboxolated (Oil for tinctures, topicals and oral meds) then you can leave the collection pot at 125 to 150 degrees because you are going to decarboxolize anyways.

Once the 3 cycles of the MKIIIa were completed, everyone was amazed at the yield and of the raw oleoresin color and smell. Graywolf took a nice scoop out and put it in a petri dish on a hot plate in a vacuum chamber to purge (It should be noted that he always kept the heat on LOW while the dessicator and the heat allowed the butane to purge.)

Next we had lunch and there was something for everyone… meats, cheese, bread, and soup…. and of course Eloquent Solutions Amazing Home Made Truffles! (They were non Medicated and I was wishing they were medicated, but she explained that truffles with medicine in them are usually overeaten with someone eating 4 or 5 because they are so damn yummy and 1 dose is 1 truffle…. So I understood that… and enjoyed the truffles without the meds 🙂

After lunch and a vapor session with all of the OMMP Card Holders (We all got to sample some amazing meds and everyone that brought some medicine to share definitely shared) We went back out to the skunk shack.

We looked at the solution that was under the fan, and it was mostly evaporated, but there was a milky substance on it…. Graywolf explained that that milky substance was water…. and showed us how to pour it off without losing any oil.

After that we were shown how to winterize our raw oleoresin and filter out the waxes and lipids that form while the solution is in the freezer in ethanol, and then how to filter if off and create an Absolute (This is my favorite thing to vaporize so I paid close attention)

Then we basically were all able to speak freely and ask questions

After this Graywolf showed us how to put together a MKIIIA once you have acquired all of the parts…. I was super happy about this because he put together the Unit that Eloquent Solution had Jumped through HOOPS to get all the parts for in time for the class, and when she said “This is SPPETE13’s Unit At first I got scared, then super excited….

I did get a few phone numbers from other students but the only other guy that was close to me is Babywolf…. but thats ok becuse he was the coolest one there and I feel like a made a friend…. HAIL BABYWOLF! Ill call you soon!

Everyone left and it was just me and Eloquest Solution left, and I was able to have a heart to heart with her…

What I can say about Graywolf, Eloquent Solution and Babywolf is that they all are doing this for the right reasons. they are knowledgeable, compassionate, passionate, and just want to help people to learn how to do this SAFE, and they want to help spread the knowledge of what different benefits there are to Vaporizing, ingesting, and using cannabis resin. I mean in some cases they are getting Cancer to go into remission!

I learned soooooo much, and I had a GREAT time…. I feel like I have met kindred spirits in my quest to get the best meds to the most needy…. for FREE. I personally have commited to give ANY cancer patient in the SF Bay area of California Free Meds. I am duplicating Eloquent Solutions HOLY SHIT with her exact mixture and will be stockpiling for when any cancer patient gets referred to me.

Thank you Skunk Pharm Research, Speaqcialized Formulations, Graywolf, and Eloquent Solution!

I will be at the alcohol extraction class coming up and I cant wait to report how my MKIIIa is doing……

Much Love
    SPPETE13

• Thanks for the good thoughts Pete, glad you enjoyed the class and learned some useful things! We enjoyed your presence as well and it is also good to see you paying it forward by spreading the wealth!

It has been noted that Son I and I have similar interest, intellect, and sense of humor, but at age 44 and about 180/200 pounds, he is enough of his own man that he walks beside Graywolf, as opposed to in his shadow. Babywolf might not be as appropriate as Graying Wolf or soon to be grey Blackwolf, unless you ar sure you can beat him arm wrestling. I can’t anymore, so I only call him endearing names.

Look forward to seeing you in the Alcohol class and hope you are having fun with your new Mk IIIA!

Peace, GW

27. Posted by Mike on February 25, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Hello my name is mike I woud like to get more info on your march 8 2013 class pleas I live in California but willing to drive there thank you

28. Greetings, I was trying to sign up for the Bho class this Saturday but my email gets returned back to me? Is there another address to send registration form? Thanx, enjoi

29. Posted by Haddy on February 5, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I am very interested in your classes. Where in OR are you? I am in Eugene and would like to register. I’ll fill out the forms and send them your way!

30. Posted by Derick Anderson on February 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I’d like you to put me down for the 4/27/13 Alchemy and Formulations please. It would be wonderful if two could attend, but not a problem if only one person can attend.

We live over in Washington, and are in the process of setting up a lab to produce THC-O-Acetate. We would love to be in contact with you once we get a bit further to discuss our formation processes.

Thanks!

31. Posted by One Sun on February 4, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Count me in for all of the classes, I think I may already be on the list but just to be certain signing in here, thanks,

One Sun

32. Posted by joelackey on February 4, 2013 at 1:09 PM

Hey Greywolf, could you please put me down for classes 1,2,3 and 6. Much tanks !!!

33. Posted by rick on February 4, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Card holder here looking to join the feb 23 bho class. Where do I go?

34. Posted by Oldschool63 on January 31, 2013 at 1:07 AM

OK…If I understand some of the above posts, If I am a medical patient caregiver in my state, I can attend your classes? Please let me know what I would need to provide you to attend! All the Best!

• You may attend if you are a medical marijuana patient, caregiver, or grower, and have the proper paperwork to prove it. You may sample the extracts we make in class, only if you possess an Oregon OMMP card.

Got you down and we will be posting class schedules shortly!

GW

35. Posted by George Regis on January 21, 2013 at 7:48 AM

Hello Greywolf,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone.
    Please count me in for classes 1,2 and 3
    Regards,

George Regis

36. Posted by Bob Hunter on January 20, 2013 at 6:52 PM

Am interested in 1.0 and 6.0.
    Will a Wa. card get me in?

thanks, bob

• Hi Bob, thanks for your interest in classes 1 & 6. I have you down and we will be posting class schedules shortly.

You may attend and audit with a WA card, but not sample any cannabis products, without also having an OMMP card.

GW

37. Posted by jim on January 20, 2013 at 2:42 PM

hey GW so thats a for sure for me on class 1. thanks again!

38. Posted by jim on January 20, 2013 at 2:14 PM

hey GW! greetings from central oregon. i want to make plans to come to a couple of classe maybe all… thanks for the great site and your treams contribution to our great community. please contact me with more info date …ect. divinehappiness@hotmail.com

39. Posted by a123456 on January 19, 2013 at 9:21 PM

GW, I’m a medical cardholder in Washington state, would love to attend your classes. I’m interested in classes 1, 2 & 3, would travel for instruction. My thanks

40. Posted by dysomniak on January 18, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Hi, I tried to post a comment before but it doesn’t seem to have shown up. Spamfilter maybe? Anyways I’m very interested in classes 1, 2, & 3 but I live in southern Oregon so it would be ideal to be able to do them all in one trip (2-3 days?)

• Hi DS! Not ignoring you, just fumbling between your two posts. I took care of your class listing and Joe will answer your chemistry questions.

Sorry, no three day seminars! Two out of three of us, are too old and decrepit to survive more than about a day teaching at a time.

• Posted by dysomniak on January 20, 2013 at 1:06 PM

Thanks for the reply, and sorry about the double post. I couldn’t see the comment I made on this thread “on January 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM” when I posted this one. I hope I can make it up for at least class 3.

And thanks again for all the great info.

41. Posted by terrapinflyer on January 17, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I would love to come up from NorCal to take these classes can you contact me with more info at terrapinflyer25@gmail.com

42. Hello,
    This is George, OMMP cardholder and grower. I am interested in attending your classes. I can provide product for extraction. 503.708.9669.
    Kind regards,
    George

43. Hi, I’m interested in classes 1-3, but especially 3. I’m currently living in southern OR but I could probably manage a trip north if I had enough time to plan. I’d certainly appreciate an email when you schedule these and it would be REALLY convenient if you could offer all three in a sort of weekend seminar. I’m just starting to teach myself how to do this stuff and I would like the chance to see how the “pros” do it.

This site really is a great resource and I appreciate all the work you folks have put in. In the mean time I think I’ll go post some of my more specific questions on the relevant articles.

44. Posted by oct1936 on January 15, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I am extremely interested in attending ‘Eloquentsolution’s Professional Truffle Making Class, by Eloquent Solution’ and/or a class on techniques of adding THC and CBD to couverture for chocolate making.

45. Posted by Regis on January 15, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Hi Graywolf, I would love to sign up for classes 1.0,2.0,3.0, and 5.0 if there is still room.

46. Hi, I’d like to get more info on this. What city are you in? I would love to come.

47. Posted by Tawnya LaFond on January 5, 2013 at 1:52 PM

Would like to know if these classes are available online? Please contact me if possible @ 406-490-4273. I would like to talk to someone about classes for some of my clients or patients.

• Sorry, nothing on line, but we will be filming and posting U-Tubes in the future.

I’ve added you to the list and will post class schedules shortly. You may reach us at 503-287-1384 or me on my cell at 503-539-6906 to discuss classes for your patients.

48. Posted by Kgb on January 4, 2013 at 12:58 PM

Do you need to be an OMMP patient to attend?

49. Posted by chemjames on January 4, 2013 at 11:00 AM

GW-

It is so great you put so much hard work and effort to help your patients. I would come out from Colorado to be part of these classes.