R-600 Refrigerant Source

For those brothers and sisters looking for a source of 99.9% n-Butane or Propane, consider R-600 Refrigerant from Eco Green Industries at http://ecogreenindustries.net/  .

$240 for Lp-5 tank of 99.9% n-Butane, and they ship.  Hee, hee, hee, hee, awhooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Here are the Gas Chronograph/Mass Spectrometer results from a nationally certified third party forensic lab, which shows the usual green alligators and long necked geese at the parts per billionth level, but not at levels of health concern by any current standards.

Ecogreen R-600 analysis 001

Ecogreen R-600 analysis 002Ecogreen R-290 analysis 001Ecogreen R-290 analysis 002

1. Posted by Cannasseur Oils on August 8, 2016 at 9:23 AM

Hahaha wow! Ppl STILL use this GARBAGE? Why use a nasty dirty refrigerant? I can get CLEAN already distilled INSTRUMENT GRADE nTane for the EXACT same price if not cheaper and so can everyone else!! And it can be shipped! Checkout Refined Hydrocarbon out of Long Beach and Richmond California. This R600 and R290 is NOT to be processing your oils! Step your game up!!

2. Posted by Harry on September 9, 2015 at 10:20 AM

I want to order r600 tell me how

3. Posted by onedub on March 10, 2015 at 8:45 PM

How does the math add up to a master case? I am having a heck of a time figuring this out for some reason.

4. Rosellini Distribution has dry ice for 0.50/#…they also carry the VICI moisture trap

5. Posted by stephan dunn on September 26, 2014 at 6:57 PM

I was wondering how the r290 from eco green compares to r290 from a major gas supplier. Also does propane help hold terps in the oil or help remove them?

• Posted by Aardvark on September 26, 2014 at 7:05 PM

I have the AirGas specs here – for an LP5 tank of 99.99% pure n-butane, it was going to cost almost $500 if not more.

Fill Facility – ASG Pearland, TX
      Purity/Impurity specifications Size Contents Part #
      R600 Minimum Purity 99.5% 1/2 Ton 485 lbs REFR600RHTN
      (n-Butane) Other Hydrocarbons <4500 ppm 350 116 lbs REFR600R350
      updated 09/19/11 Nitrogen <400 ppm LP17 69 lbs REFR600RLP17
      Oxygen <100 ppm LP5 23 lbs REFR600RLP5
      H2O <5 ppm

Research Min. Purity 99.99% 350 116 NB R350
      N2 <20 ppm LP5 23 NB RLP5<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<This one!
      O2 <5 ppm LP1 NB RLP1

350 116 NB CP350
      LP17 69 NB CPLP17
      LP7 29.6 NB CPLP7
      LP5 23.1 NBCPLP5
      LP2.5 12.7 NB CPLP2

6. Posted by Burt on June 27, 2014 at 12:19 PM

Thanks you so much for everything and opening the comments again!!!
    Would you still recommend distilling the Ecogreen Butane/Propane considering the lab reports you received?
    Any thoughts on an ideal blend, Butane/Propane ratio?
    On the mkIII and mkIV what clamps would you recommend replacing with high pressure clamps to run propane or propane blend?

Thanks again!

7. Posted by coreyl on June 21, 2014 at 11:11 PM

does it include the Ntane with the tank shipped?

8. Posted by Zig-Zag on June 19, 2014 at 9:43 AM

You are a god!, I hope they ship within Canada.

9. Posted by Mike-420 on June 18, 2014 at 5:49 PM

Would it be THAT simple as purchasing the tank, Then buying the Lighter refill adapter to use that with an open tube blasting method??

10. I was wondering…if I bought that 50 lb cylinder and the butane lighter nozzle kit, how would I know when I would use let’s say, 300 ml for 1 oz of material if I’m running a straight column stainless steel tube for BHO. Thank you for answering my question in advance! I love this site!

11. Posted by chris on June 10, 2014 at 2:23 PM

I ordered the 50# r600 and got it in 3 days. EXCELLENT SERVICE!! Don’t hesitate.

12. This could be cool.They also sell butane lighter fillers.Tube that delivers gas through small tipped nozzle.Imagine that!

• Please don’t use EcoGreen (or any other bulk butane or propane) without distilling it, unless you test it first. I have yet to hear of any accurate third party lab testing to find the amount (weight/percentage) of non-volatile residue (Mystery Oil.) It doesn’t show up on Certificates of Analysis from the factory, and Specialty Analytical’s quantitative tests were so obviously messed up I created the simplest test I could come up with using equipment and supplies commonly available. I’ve tested nearly every brand of canned butane with it, and believe it supplies accurate enough info on the weight/percentage, odor, and tint of the non-volatile residue to judge if the purity of a batch of butane or propane is good, so-so, not so good, or so bad as to be unusable without distillation. With this test only a 165g sample is necessary to see and smell the non-volatile residue, and get a solid reading with an inexpensive milligram scale of the weight. Here’s how to do the test. (Please boil off the test sample of solvent in a safe and responsible manner! If you don’t understand what that means, just don’t do it!!!)

In that post Refined Hydrocarbon Solutions is mentioned, and they told me back channel, just as EcoGreen has that they intend on testing, testing, testing…third party, my test, whatever, and still nothing…..if anyone thinks they’ve found honest dependable test results other than mine, please let me know.

Best, SkyHighLer

13. Posted by Mthoodpuffer on June 5, 2014 at 4:15 PM

U rock!!!! Just ordered my first tank! Whoop whoop!

14. Cash-n-Carry has dry ice for $1/#, much better than Freddies for $2.79/#.

15. Posted by Aardvark on June 3, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Their website checkout has a space for entering a discount code – is there any possibility that they would offer one to our group?