Error message here!

Hide Error message here!

Forgot your password?

Error message here!

Error message here!

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.

Error message here!

Back to log-in

Emulsifying BHO and Vegetable Glycerine for E-Juice

For those coveting detailed instruction on how to emulsify BHO and Vegetable Glycerin for E-Juice, check out the report put out by CAT Scientific at: /emulsifying-vegetable-glycerin-and-bho-for-e-juice-by-steve-gold/

About The Author

Profile photo of skunkpharmresearch

This is the head cheese's account

Related posts

0 Comments

1. REBECCA SMITH

Hello Skunk Pharm! Do you have a list of your upcoming classes (sorry if I missed it above, but I only found one for 2013.)? I'm looking to learn how to make CBD oil, butter, etc. I have at least one friend that is interested as well :) Thank you!

2. Bruce

Looking for thoughts on extracting from Cannabutter. This may seem crazy but I made some Cannabutter about a year ago. I used some of it to make brownies but wasn't pleased with the flavor after adding enough to make a strong enough brownie. I would like to concentrate it more and had the following thought and was wondering if any of the chemistry wizards had any thoughts. What I'd like to try is softening the butter (microwave it for a few seconds to melting) then fill the the container with everclear and keep it (outside) over an electric heater just to maintain the melted state. Will this extract the active ingredents out of the cannabutter? I'm guessing that this will probably not totally work because typically acholol extracts Oil from the plant material and butter is oil so I suspect it would just extract both oils maybe leaving the milk solids behind, maybe not. Anyone have any thoughs or, preferably, some experience? My other thought is to warm the butter and pour off the milk solids ie. make clearfied butter. Will that result in a somewhat more concentrated butter. My preference is getting it into the alcohol where I can better control the concentration (by evaporating off alcoho. Thanks for any suggestions offered.

3. redturtle984

Thank you to SPR for sponsoring this absolute gem of a site. I suppose one day it will be monetized, but this site stands apart from others insofar as obvious intent is to seek truth and advocate from that basis. Thank you. You a God send. Here us my latest refinement technique. This one hands down is FAR less difficult, messy, or time consuming than others and it blows me away the relative simplicity of purifying extracts. It can SURELY be refined better than shown, but WOW is it simple compared to short path distillation and is orders of magnitude cheaper. My audio sucks so here is how it works; I load a fine frit Buchner funnel with a few inches of aluminum oxide (alumina). I put a "slow" grade paper lab filter on the alumina then crumbled the frozen shatter onto the paper filter. I convered that with a layer of brown alumina just for contrast in color. I could have used sand, or white alumina. Then a paper filter on top. The filters funstion to keep,the chunks in place on top of the alumina and keep the addition of solvents from distrubing the shatter. Then I started with 90/10 water and iso solution as the mobile phase and vacuumed it thhrough. Color was cloudy. I started adding a less polar solvent, acetone, in place of water and as the solvents were run through I increased the ration of iso to acetone progressively (known as a solvent gradient) until the mobile phase was eluting a bright yellow which happened at about 50/50 acetone to iso. When the color began to taper off I collected the remaining parts seperately. The cloudy and fraction at first was discarded. I useds only a few hundred ml of acetone total and a pint and a half of 99% iso. This is miniscule compared to flash chromatography and the time involved from getting off my butt to start to shutting down and hings evaporating was only a couple hours counting cleanup. That would be impossible with a sample this size using flash chromatography as far as I know. I,look forward to suggestions and ideas and (gulp) criticism in order to,help,refine this concept.

4. redturtle984

Yesterday I dissolved half an ounce of good SCF extraction extract into four ounces of d-Limonene from Amazon. Pure food grade. My hope was that I could then use my short path device to fraction out the thc oil from the solution. The experiment only hoped to accomplish learning. I had problems right off with foaming so installed my kjahdal bulb under the short path rig. This solved the foaming and at first the distillation seemed to proceed as planned. Yellow thc oil drops started to form on the vigereux indents and the first tiny fraction was clear and nasty smelling. I tossed that part. Then I believe I turned the vacuum too high and likely temperature too. I cook on stovetop. Limonene began pulling over into the vacuum pump and in the blink of an eye my home was filled with pleasant citrus fog. WOW a tiny bit combined with moisture in the air and my ozone generator too created a tiny version smog-wise of southern california right in my Eugene living room! The most peduliar thing I have seen to date in this hobby. I stopped the experiment and poured the hot solution, about β…ž of the amount originally put into the boiler in a petri dish overnight with a fan on it. It evaporated a bit but not a whole lot so I tossed the whole thing into a glass pyrex bowl and into the oven at 300F. Orange smell in home. Nice. I took it out from time to time and tilted the bowl from side to side to coat the entire area then back into the oven. Within an hour the orange smell had subsided considerably - so what the hell; I just vaped some. Very light taste of orange, almost zero respiratory irritation, and boy o boy what a great headrush! The medicine lost no potency that I can see and I can only assume that the trace of limonene that was so very pleasent to taste was responsible for the headrush effect. My hunch is the solvent effect allowed the medicine to penetrate the mucous layer in the lungs much more quickly at doses of limonene detectable as an orange smell. I have burned up a lot of good extract in my hobby trying to learn and it made me grin to realize that what I thought was garbage is still enjoyable albeit not at all what I had planned....kind of like being a father lolz!

1. redturtle984

I have seen marketing pictures of extract poured over glass orbs. I often wondered if more than marketing was involved. Now I know beyond marketing thhe unique advantage of doing this; by coating the orb with a thin layer of extract it is providing a huge surface area which, as I have discovered, allows for the spontaneous evaporation of the hydrocarbons, mostly terpenes, present in the mix. The short path distillation inevitably leaves traces of terpenes and volitiles in the oil and a large surface area of an orb would without doubt help to purge this via spontaneous evaporation. Especially with a fan blowing over it. My theory is that the THC molecule, being much larger than say a limonene molecule either does not evaporate at all or at a rate not measurable. The caveat is that the molecule must be exposed to passing air for this to happen. Now for some more vaping! Astronaughts drink Tang, and this astronaught is gonna vape something pretty close right now!

5. redturtle984

This setup is all available on Amazon cheaply. Steam co-distillation is quiet as it needs no vacuum system, and obtainable by the hobbyist. Temperature generally stay down at around 98C https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1vCKl-wwzpU

6. redturtle984

This is my latest greatest and mankinds most significant video ever produced by a marijuanna alchemist, hobby grade, ever made! I have started finding all kinds of uses for the various glassware. I use the glassware to clean up and experiement with extractions of marijuanna but normally I do a whole month supply at a time at the start of each month. It means I get bored as a homebound disabled vet kind of guy so why not brew the very best? Plus I get a lot of email asking what I use and this is part of it. My position on posting here is that it always pays to sip great coffee before and after a bodaciously good vape hit. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜œπŸ˜. Plus it shows a great device that all extraction artists should posess. It is a fine frit Buchner funnel from chemglass, part # CG-1406-12 that mates via a 24/40 joint to a Kemtech Erlenmeyer Flask part #F664250. I store the Buchner funnel with a small boiling flask clipped on to avoid breaking the downtube which is vulnerable and fragile. The vacuum pump used is a Robinair part #15500. The Nalgene vacuum tube (the Rolls Royce of vacuum tubing) as well as the oher parts I bought on Amazon. I have misplaced the part number for the vacuum hose but search for nalgene vacuum hose on Amazon and there are many choices - be prepared for sticker shock.... The vacuum pump is my second and I love this pump! Anyone doing this stuff as a hobby is stuck wondering what kind of pump to buy and websites say little about it. My first was a dual stage piston pump (VP4D) that came with the vacuum chamber. This one is a dual vane pump. The difference is remarkable and my new one outperforms the old one in every respect for this hobby. In way I am glad I got my first one because I have a reference to compare and can say without doubt that a dual vane pump is the way to go for only about $210. β˜•β˜•β˜• https://vimeo.com/199305485

7. redturtle984

Here is an idea to help purify extracts of the irritants normally found. Irrititants found are combustable, and THC is not. https://vimeo.com/198226485

8. redturtle984

Steam co-distillation of extract to purify it. The head temp stays below 105 C while the oil is pulled along with the steam. The steam generator is a flask connected to an evacuation tube inserted into the oil through the thermometer well. The light yellow oil is of the highest potency straight out of the receiving flask.

9. ctssite

Hey guys, I'm loving all the knowledge on this site. I just recently started with oils and conventrates and since I live in an area where I can't get most edible / oils, I have to make it myself. I got ethanol tincture done with a MB2 'schΓΆne and it is super dark green. I filtered it and waiting for a other filter 0.2 microns. Basically what I wanted to see is if I can mix bentonite clay into the ethanol mixture and filter it out? Will the THC bond to the bentonite? I don't want to mess with hexane and other chemicals and that's why I'm trying to find a way to filter it. Also, reduced the oil smells bad, nothing like cannabis, is that normal?

1. Skunk Pharm Research,LLC

Ethanol and chlorophyll have a love affair, and it is in solution, not suspension, so doesn't filter out. We minimize chlorophyll by extraction at subzero temperatures, so the frozen water soluble chlorophyll binding proteins, block access. https://skunkpharmresearch.com/qwet-extraction/ Bentonite clays work, and I think THC loss would be minimal, but Pharmer Joe has the most experience with bentonite clay on our team, so will let him answer that question, and draw this to his attention for when he is in town. We didn't discuss your overall process, but the typical cannabis plant smells are from their mono and sesquiterpenes. A well made concentrate smells like the plant it came from. If you remove most of the mono and sesquiterpenes, it loses those smells, and the phenolic diterpeninoids have a faint phenolic odor. Doing a polar extraction without freezing it first, also extracts the water and water solubles, like the alkaloids, as well as copious chlorophyll, so it is no surprise that the odor might be off putting. GW

1. redturtle984

Here is a video showing what started as amber shatter. I boiled off the first fraction which turns the light amber shatter into a thick deep red oil. I boiled off 10% by volume straight from being extracted. I ceased the boil when the obnoxious odor smelled in the fume ceases. The fume starts to become enriched with thc and the odor drops off to a faint smell. In this step my video seems to confirm GW's assertion that chlorophyl gets trapped in extractions. I started with lab clean glassware and items and with clear/amber/orange extract color. Check out what appears to be chlorophyl that has been teased out in this process. Removing the stuff is highly problematic. My chromotography column latches onto it using hexane as the mobile phase and alumina as the stationary phase, but my column is only big enough for gram size quantities. A much larger filter/column made of alumina and pushed run through with hexane would be required than I care to attempt and frankly the green can be cooked out pretty well at 325F or so. I have process much extract using isopropyl alcohol/water combo (rubbing alcohol) because the water/iso azeotrope seems to get the polar water component close enough to the partially miscible components to pull them out. I have used a wide variety of available solvents and his is the one that tells the tale as shown in the video. Thank you GW for all you do. I hope this helpedd. https://vimeo.com/190717220

1. redturtle984

Same beaker later as the rubbing alcohol boils off. As it boils off the green is reduced. I also seem to,have isolated DNA proteins in the extract (a lot) and these go from transparent to brown to black, then shrivel within minutes while boiling. There is a LOT going on during a refinement but really I am just doing what men have done for thousands of years - I cook away what I do not want and keep what helps me. Since I am retired and have no profit motivation the process is greatly simplified. I just like doing it and sharing videos. Any fellow "Stoner Corner" friends who find themselves in Eugene, drop me a line. I enjoy sharing as a way to pay forward what was gifted to me when I first sought treatment. If you need to curl up in a blanket in a corner for a while after vaping this stuff, then I understand. πŸ˜‰ https://vimeo.com/190719075

1. Skunk Pharm Research,LLC

I've actually never met a well made cannabis concentrate that I didn't like. Some just better than others. I surely do admire Clear for its smoothness and medical effectiveness. I admire Royal Jelly even more! At the other end of the scale and at least an order of magnitude less smooth, but more aromatic and flavorful, are the live resin extracts. Ah loves as much of those as ah can stands too, just cough more. Since it is of course the monoterpenes that create most of the aroma and taste, all of the extracts that include them, include their entourage effects. Those effects vary considerably, based on the medicinal effects of the mono and sesquiterpenes present in the specific strain involved. I liked smoking flowers too, except for the part about what it did to my bronchial tubes. Lot's of good reasons to sing our "Hail Mary's." GW

1. Skunk Pharm Research,LLC

Carrying the thought a little further, smooth can be relative to the dab size. An Oregon Skunk Pharmer, whom relocated to the land of CA, was visiting and took a large enough dab of Clear, that his eyes crossed and he gasped for breath, unable to talk for long enough for me to notice, but not yet become concerned. He finally gasped, "The problem with big dabs of Clear, is that its hard to get under it to cough it out." I mentioned that I had some Live Resin that would certainly get under it, and he replied, "No, I want more of that, as soon as I'm able." GW

2. redturtle984

What I miss is old style hashish that came up from Mexico when I was a teeny bopper in Madras Oregon. It was very dark green, made half your lung come out coughing, and was the most pleasant high I have had. It had a unique flavor and I hope dispensaries can provide this some day

10. redturtle984

Is it legal to store unlimited quantities of extract in a solution of hexane in Oregon? Hexane would render the product unfit for human consumption, similar to the way that it is legal to posess homemade alcohol if it too is rendered unfit for drinking (denatured). Can any legal beagle see if the wording of the law specifies "usable" in a way that means immediately usable? Obviously hexane takes very little effort to purge completely and safely from extract but the same is true for denatured alcohol - the denaturing agent can be removed easily. Unfortunately I do not have a problem with too much extract lying around lolz! But as I do my hobby chromatography experiments with hexane as the mobile phase I always of course recover the purified product in a solution of hexane. Just gram quantities, but it got me to wondering if extract in solution of hexane was considered "usable" product under the law?

11. Sheldon

I am experimenting purifying and clarifying my extraction using Fuller's earth bentonite clay also known as bleaching clay I use old dirty outdoor trim for my extractions and it comes out almost black after soaking the extraction dissolved in ethanol in the Fuller's earth for 1 hour the extraction has been reduced by quite a few shades this is the same product that use to clarify or bleach vegetable oil just want to throw it out there hopefully somebody might have some knowledge in dialing this technique in because it is very useful

1. Sheldon

One of my main issues is after filtering the Fuller's earth out the solution is still cloudy as if there were dust from the clay I'm using a very fine lab filter and a buchner funnel there must be a way to get this dust out of the solution they're able to remove the dust from vegetable oil

Reply       Edit
      1. redturtle984

if it is dust then your filter would catch it. The stuff you see is miscible. I see this cloudiness all the time using iso washes. If you evaporate the alcohol off of the solution using adiabatic (fan only) evaporation then likely the white cloudy stuff will slowly form its own immiscible layer in the solution and is mostly water. This normally pours off easily as the extract will not mix with. The more often you do this wash, the more clear the product will be. Alpha pinene is the most prevelant terp I run into that needs to be removed and it is partially miscible in water. There is always water present in alcohol and the pinene and other water miscible components can be pulled out this way. When using iso to wash I intentionally dilute down to 70% iso/water and evap off this way which pulls out significant contaminates. The polarity of iso is perfect and lands it right in the middle of what I am after, plus at 70/30 (rubbing alcohol) it is cheap. A small qty of acetone as a dispersant in the water/iso mix will easily separate to nearly clear any of the black starting material I have started with as well. To purge, I place washed extract in oven in a petri dish at 300F until bubbling stops, then into the vac chamber for deep vac. Without winterizing and a filtering product the extracted oil gets refined to clear this way although it does take more to purge the final product. I also use a technique that volitizes the Volitile Organic Compounds (terps) using flame, but have been asked not to post descriptions of that process on this forum. Be mindful of safety; in as little as eight ounces taken internally isopropyl alcohol can kill. Acetone and iso both are used in household products and neither have been shown carcinogenic. Neither have long term exposure risks known. Acetone is known as finger polish remover and can be used on the skin without event. Both substances are flammable.

1. Sheldon

I know you made a popular product using iso to turn the extract red but I was looking for someone with knowledge in corn/veg oil processing using bentonite which is in no way miscible. It is an absorbent similar to carbon or zeolite but also much different. I think everything you're doing with ISO can also be done with food-grad products which is my key focus in working with extracts.

1. redturtle984

I understand your goals. I will share though a misconception about how red oil is made from extract - the iso facilitates the process but it can also be done through very slow cooking. Maybe this helps. I have taken an ounce or so and simply allowed it to heat slowly. After it decarboxylates the first visible fume that rises is a menthol/pine scent that burns the nose when inhaled closely. I found that allowing the extract to boil this top fraction off, usually about 10% of the total, begins to clarify it as well. This is before any dewaxing. The goal of processing his is to make it more pleasant to ingest/inhale. In raw form extract is loaded with Volitile Organic Compounds (VOCs) which are hydrocarbons that we call terpenes. Other VOCs are present in raw extract as well. THC is not a hydrocarbon and is not a VOC. Fully stabilized, even with waxes left in, extract should not pop or sputter or really even fume much with the VOCs removed and when a torch flame is held to the extract. My hunch is that you can achieve your goals if you develope a cooking process. Dispense with the idea that heat destroys THC. Even clarifying the cloudiness you see can be accomplished with slow,application of heat. When you heat your solvent/extract mix you will see proteins roll out of solution briefly, shrivel up and turn black, then get reabsorbed back into solution. The sediment drops out and voila! It clarifies a bit. Keep in mind that irregardless of the type of alcohol you select as a solvent, your end product will have water content left in it. Good luck. https://vimeo.com/181396690

1. Skunk Pharm Research,LLC

Teflon is relatively inert passing through the digestive system, but not so when it is incinerated. When burned or heated to high temperatures, one of it's decomposition products, is hydrofluoric acid, which is strong enough to eat glass, sooooo I would personally not be inclined to do so. GW

2. redturtle984

I use teflon paper (PTFE) as the carrier for my oil in my Vapir One vaporizor. Teflon will not begin to decompose until 500F and my tests at 575F in my oven of the paper did result in some decomposition (browning at the edges) but not much. The paper is still usable. My Vaporizer vapes the cleanest when I use teflon (PTFE) to dab the oil onto rather than metal fibers. The setting in my vape only goes to 400F and after a few years I mostly just have to clean the teflon paper once in a while. The temps needed to decompose PTFE into gaseous toxins are much higher than I ever use in processing extracts. PTFE is commonly used in chemistry equipment.

12. redturtle984

Here is a column chromatography method of extract separation. The mobile phase next time will be adjusted slightly more polar, but this method produces very pure extract. Simple time lapse shown. Air assist. https://vimeo.com/178829351

13. redturtle984

Here is a short vid I did this morning explaining one of the first steps in refining extracts into a more purified and enjoyable experience. No special equipment required, just some isopropyl alcohol, water, a bit of heat, and know-how. I do use a vac chamber and $65 centrifuge. How about a collaborative feature? I can show Skunkpharm guys how to do this, and see what the boys think of vaping the red stuff. yum yum yum It is not overly complex but there are too many steps for a short vid. https://vimeo.com/170456411

14. redturtle984

It is not necessary to add anything to extracts to get them to flow like oil in a vape pen. I dissolve extract in isopropyl alcohol, chill for 20 min, soin in a centrifuge, then add the dewaxed extract and isopropyl alcohol mix to an equal amount of water. The water removes the lions share of the harsh terps and the oil when dried of the water and iso is generally red, flows easily in a vape pen, is hyper potent and fruity. My hope is that processers will offer oils made thusly that are stripped of unnecessary terps and waxes and purified at the retail point rather than at home. https://vimeo.com/172564716

15. redturtle984

Nearly the final step in creating uber high potency hash oil from dispensary extracts. https://vimeo.com/170361638 This stuff is absolutely yummy.

16. Ajuna J Fox

Hi Im a local card holder I actually wirked proudly for 3 years here in town at thck medical marijuana clinic owner Paul Stanford and politicion who helped make it legal here in Oregon. Anyway I gave family now that are wanting the co2 extracts made from our special materials I would like to know if I could find out about when you may teach the process again and if I would need top pay a cost what it would be and what it would entail thx Arjuna Fox

17. Beata

Hi I only read the part where Anna had AH.What I wanted to comment is why nobody seams to had given her Bentonite Clay ...? it is so very usefull Thank you .

18. Gary M Sprecken

I have been trying to perfect a tincture that is high in CBD's but lower in THC, for controlling pain. I am trying to create a tincture that will not get you very high, if you use it. I have good buds and concentrate for that, this is just for pain. What is a strain of cannabis that is high in CBD's that are found in Michigan, that is effective for pain relief? The majority of the strains I find are just grown or available , out west. What about using material that has already been blasted (Butane blast). It was only blasted once, and then dried. I still want to extract the CBD's out of this to make a tincture. Sounds like there is still CBD's and THC in this product to extract, shouldn't it have less THC after it has been used? Can CBD's and THC be separated, or not? What is better to use to extract the CBD's in this material? Should I use EverClear or a high proof liquor, or an EVO or oil to remove what is left? After straining should I heat or freeze the liquid that comes off? Should it be decarboxylated or not? I am trying to get a tincture that doesn't taste like crap. I used honey on my last batch, it got us high, but it still tasted bad. Your advice on how to remove the Chlorophyll will probably help that problem. What is the fastest way to remove the chlorophyll taste? Any advice you can send me or reply will be appreciated. Thanks for your efforts to help a growing community of those wanting to eliminate opioids for pain, and find a healthier alternative to pain management. That is my goal!

1. Sheldon

Its not that there is no help for pain management here that's what cannabinoids do so that is the principal goal in making use of the info here. The problem is the complexity of the reply to your questions. To separate cbd from other cannabinoids would take lab equipment and extensive knowledge in organic chemistry and chromatography. To make a tincture that tastes decent do a butane extraction then dissolve that extraction in ethanol and filter it you can freeze it to winterize it before filtering if you desire after it's filtered vacuum distill or naturally evaporate the ethanol off your extraction then dissolve that extraction in vegetable glycerin and your favorite flavoring of your choice you can mix torani syrups in the vegetable glycerin for flavor leave a little alcohol in your extraction so it will dissolve in the vegetable glycerin if your extraction is too solid you would have to buy a homogenizer to mix it with the glycerin all this information is on this site you just have to look around

19. Jason

My friend has a CO2 tank and a regulator. I have a tube. Can I use CO2 to extra three a tube into a Pyrex the same way I would BHO?

20. Deborah

My husband has colon cancer that has reacurred 2 times . He has had multiple colon resections and has a colstomy now. He has been through chemo twice and they are talking about a 3rd time . We do not live in a state that has legalized . I have found a source of shatter that I can get . But need to know how to make it ingestible ?

1. Tania Yoni Dancy

Hi Deborah. I don't know anything about shatter but I'd recommend buying high strength (at least 7% CBD content, or even higher %CBD if you can afford it) CBD hemp (Cannabidiol) oil, available widely online. You just put a few drops under your tongue. CBD hemp products are legal as they're not psychoactive like THC is. CBD oil is the one used for cancer usually. It's amazing to read all the success stories online with folks helping themselves without needingbthe (usually harmful) doctors medicines. I have auto-immune rheumatoid arthritis and have just started making my first ever batch of oil using the oil extraction method outlined on this fabulous site, from a high strength loose hemp that i bought on Amazon. It's marketed as hemp tea usually and totally legal. i hope this helps and I really hope you can help your husband <3 xx Tania xx

Reply       Edit
  21. Christopher Miller

Hello, I hope I reach you in good health. This is Christopher Miller Cofounder of Golden Xtrx, Proper, and Left Coast Connection here is Portland, Oregon. We have a couple Bho extractors and few C02 machines. We are currently a public company in Canada but we are Oregonians. I have a great deal of respect for your organization and what you do to preserve knowledge through open communication, so I hope this is ok contact you here since I have lost the number that I had. I was informed by a colleague at Welch you are developing or may have already developed a new hydrocarbon pump for operating BHO extractors. If so I am vary interested in speaking with someone who can further assist me. As we currently operate Haskel pumps and the Cmop explosion proof units. I have satisfied with these units but John sounded vary excited about what you have so please contact me as soon as possible so I may discus this further.

22. Mackey Rich

Hi, I am in the market for consulting regarding the building of my new extractor and would love to pay the market price for a couple hours to pock your brains. I live in Trinidad California and can travel wherever may be convenient to meet. Please call me asap. Thank you, and have a grateful day. Sincerely, Mackey Rich 707-497-4390

23. Jay Duque

Hello good people, I have significant low back pain after a "failed" spinal fusion. I live in North Carolina and have traveled to California and Colorado to try to find medical marijuana that will help me. But after all my research and trying everything I've found gives too much "head high" and not enough "body high" (for the pain). I don't know how to attain high CBD strains in NC so I imagine it would be easiest for me to buy something from another state. Could anyone share where I could go or what I could do to try and get some good medicine? Would Skunk Pharm Research like a volunteer? :) Thanks for allowing me to share, Ciao

1. skunkpharmresearch

Carla and Pharmer Joe conduct private and public classes in Portland, OR. They sometimes contract to teach elsewhere, for love and money. carla@specializedformulations.com or Joeoakes@skunkpharmresearch.com

24. Zen Trixter

Greetings, brothers. I'm trying to reach JD. I'm an old OGF compatriot of his from back in the day. If this is indeed his organization, could you have him email me? I'd appreciate it greatly. Thanks. -ZT

25. Mad scientist

I just wanted to say everything you guys do fascinates me! I wish I had the means and the time to try everything you have done. Hoping to get there someday but until then I will have to satisfy my endless cannabis science obsession by stalking this website.

Join the conversation!