Error message here!

Hide Error message here!

Forgot your password?

Error message here!

Error message here!

Lost your password? Please enter your email address. You will receive a link to create a new password.

Error message here!

Back to log-in

Resources

Skunk Pharm Research sells no product, but we would like to share the names of the businesses that we use and who are not only cost competitive,  but have met our standard of customer service.  We receive no compensation for these listings, and offer them only as a service to our readers: /resources/

About The Author

Profile photo of skunkpharmresearch

This is the head cheese's account

Related posts

0 Comments

1. frank l jones

hello greywolf and all other folks there at the shack I'm wondering about august Bho class do ya still have any room for 1 more? always wondering and wanting(smile) gotta be honest , lately worried that due to your recent high times endorsement,next year might be tuff to get into a class so if ya gotta space let me know and I will enroll and appear(smile)some obstacle's that have prevented my enrollment in this august class were dispelled by a trip to purchase absolute ,no one around here has shown a record of consisity so I've been disappointed ever sense my last batch that I made following the process that you so freely share. so let me know flj

1. skunkpharmresearch

The August over flow class is already over booked, but send in your application from http://skunkpharmresearch.com/skunk-pharm-research-classes/ and I will put you on the roster. We've double booked both of the classes before the August one, and with no shows, at least the first one worked out.

2. Blaise Mayze

I'm trying to locate a local distributor of Medical Grade Vacuum pumps with a master particulate filter and a pre filter. Do you have any suggestions on where I could start looking? Thanks!

1. skunkpharmresearch

Don't know about local, but check out http://www.welchvacuum.com/welch_vacuum_products/laboratory/ and http://www.labdepotinc.com/c-100-vacuum-pump.php One way to use one of the smaller lab pumps on larger chambers, is to evacuate the chamber as far as possible first with a larger pump, and then switch to the small laboratory pump to pull down the final few inches and to maintain vacuum.

3. Ken Chapman

I'm traveling to pdx today from spokane and would really like to meet with you re: the terpenator I built (MK3A). I want to be sure of proper operational procedures and butane safety. I have questions about chillers and tank band heaters as well. I'm also bringing a brand new 50 lb recovery tank and need an instrument grade N butane supplier. I'll be in portland till Sunday. I would pay for a class- plz let me know at your earliest convenience. You are doing a great job and service. I look forward to meeting you. Thx ken

4. Jared Andrews (541)292-6425

Hello Graywolf! Thank you all for the work you do to share this information. I am trying to sign up for your March 8 class but am having a hard time. I know it is last minute but if you had a chance to contact me I would sure appreciate it.

5. Gary Hand

Hi there Mr Graywolf. I am having a hard time with the enrollment email address. Keeps on bouncing back. Feel free to contact me directly

6. Sppete13

Hail Graywolf and Eloquent Solution (And Maggie and Lola too) I went to the BHO Extraction class on Feb 23rd and just wanted to post my experience on here! Upon arriving to the Skunk Shack I was delighted to come a little early and bring donuts because hey.... the class was super affordable and included lunch, so I figured I could give everyone the sugar rush they may need to face the day. I can say that when I met Graywolf I feel like he looked exactly like I pictured, and ES reminds me of my aunt that grows in Cali. After everyone started arriving, I introduced myself to everyone, and I think that everyone might have been a little nervous (After all none of us knew each other before this and well.... I should just speak for myself I was a little nervous... But everyone's vibe was super cool (Except for one guy who seemed to ask weird questions but he was nice enough so it was all good) The first thing Graywolf did was Personally check everyone's OMMP cards versus their name and verified the dates to make sure everyone was ok to medicate. (Very Professional and awesome because then we definitely were all in the same boat PATIENTS/CAREGIVERS) Next and the first actual part of the class was a Safety meeting. While most Safety meetings in regular settings totally suck and are boring.... Graywolfs Safety class got everyone relaxed and ready to learn! I want to also mention that Graywolfs son was a student in the class! He was a super nice guy, with a little bit of a country twang, that was endearing and he seemed to be the most helpful people there (Mostly because he had done extractions before and because he was familiar where things were and he was more than willing to help constantly offering to do things and help... We will call him Babywolf even though hes no baby.... We got the tour of the skunk shack, and the different equipment that is required depending on what finished product you want. This was one of my favorites because I had read this entire website at least 10 times, and I was able to see touch and feel everything which is way different than seeing on a website. All of our questions were answered in Graywolfs soft spoken, directly to the point way (I can say that Graywolf speaks exactly how he talks on here) that in a way that makes you feel like no question is dumb. One thing I noticed is that almost every question that was asked, I knew the answer to it as a direct result of reading this site. When Graywolf would answer it seemed like a textbook answer directly off the site. So we all went back inside and we learned how to dry the material in the oven.... and I learned what "Frangible" means.... I mean I can read that over and over and look it up in the dictionary, but what I would say in the spirit of Graywolfs Sharing of information.. Frangible means that it is dry enough to crumble in your fingers with some moisture retained, We learned that hand grinding is the best way to do it, and that blenders or grinders make micro particles that can get through your filters. Next we learned how to pack a glass tube, a column for the little terp, and a larger column for a MKIIIA. I will say that they pack it a little tighter than I had been packing before the class, so this was good information to learn. We also were doing a QW in a thermos with prime meds. Next Graywolf laid out everything he would need for the glass extraction (Fire extinguisher, warm water, fans, butane, etc and for the QW. He explained that certain clothes are not appropriate to run butane in (Without a closed system) Basically any clothing that could possible hold a static electricity charge is a definite no no (More information I hadn't thought of thanks Graywolf!) We also laid out some alcohol in front of a fan on a pyrex dish outdoors to evaporate a QWET of Kif solution without heat (I actually brought this to the class it was a failed experiment in my eyes and I wanted to see if it was saveable. Next we filled the Thermos with butane, (I had done this at home, so I wasnt surprised that the butane remained a liquid in a thermos, yet several students seemed amazed LOLOLOL Then we started the cycle of the Lil Terp and the MKIIIa All of us were super amazed at how simple, safe, and amazing the design was and how basically you are just introducing butane into a system and giving it only one path that it can possible take (Through the column of course!) I did learn something worth taking note in this process: 1) If you are trying to make a concrete (ie Shatter, amber glass, honeycomb, or wax) and you are looking for the lighter colors (Because of course if you are making shatter you want the lighter colors) then while the butane is being introduced and vacuumed off, you never let your temperature of the collection pot go over 75 degrees. 2) If you are making a product that needs to be fully decarboxolated (Oil for tinctures, topicals and oral meds) then you can leave the collection pot at 125 to 150 degrees because you are going to decarboxolize anyways. Once the 3 cycles of the MKIIIa were completed, everyone was amazed at the yield and of the raw oleoresin color and smell. Graywolf took a nice scoop out and put it in a petri dish on a hot plate in a vacuum chamber to purge (It should be noted that he always kept the heat on LOW while the dessicator and the heat allowed the butane to purge.) Next we had lunch and there was something for everyone... meats, cheese, bread, and soup.... and of course Eloquent Solutions Amazing Home Made Truffles! (They were non Medicated and I was wishing they were medicated, but she explained that truffles with medicine in them are usually overeaten with someone eating 4 or 5 because they are so damn yummy and 1 dose is 1 truffle.... So I understood that... and enjoyed the truffles without the meds :-) After lunch and a vapor session with all of the OMMP Card Holders (We all got to sample some amazing meds and everyone that brought some medicine to share definitely shared) We went back out to the skunk shack. We looked at the solution that was under the fan, and it was mostly evaporated, but there was a milky substance on it.... Graywolf explained that that milky substance was water.... and showed us how to pour it off without losing any oil. After that we were shown how to winterize our raw oleoresin and filter out the waxes and lipids that form while the solution is in the freezer in ethanol, and then how to filter if off and create an Absolute (This is my favorite thing to vaporize so I paid close attention) Then we basically were all able to speak freely and ask questions After this Graywolf showed us how to put together a MKIIIA once you have acquired all of the parts.... I was super happy about this because he put together the Unit that Eloquent Solution had Jumped through HOOPS to get all the parts for in time for the class, and when she said "This is SPPETE13's Unit At first I got scared, then super excited.... I did get a few phone numbers from other students but the only other guy that was close to me is Babywolf.... but thats ok becuse he was the coolest one there and I feel like a made a friend.... HAIL BABYWOLF! Ill call you soon! Everyone left and it was just me and Eloquest Solution left, and I was able to have a heart to heart with her... What I can say about Graywolf, Eloquent Solution and Babywolf is that they all are doing this for the right reasons. they are knowledgeable, compassionate, passionate, and just want to help people to learn how to do this SAFE, and they want to help spread the knowledge of what different benefits there are to Vaporizing, ingesting, and using cannabis resin. I mean in some cases they are getting Cancer to go into remission! I learned soooooo much, and I had a GREAT time.... I feel like I have met kindred spirits in my quest to get the best meds to the most needy.... for FREE. I personally have commited to give ANY cancer patient in the SF Bay area of California Free Meds. I am duplicating Eloquent Solutions HOLY SHIT with her exact mixture and will be stockpiling for when any cancer patient gets referred to me. Thank you Skunk Pharm Research, Speaqcialized Formulations, Graywolf, and Eloquent Solution! I will be at the alcohol extraction class coming up and I cant wait to report how my MKIIIa is doing...... Much Love SPPETE13

1. skunkpharmresearch

Thanks for the good thoughts Pete, glad you enjoyed the class and learned some useful things! We enjoyed your presence as well and it is also good to see you paying it forward by spreading the wealth! It has been noted that Son I and I have similar interest, intellect, and sense of humor, but at age 44 and about 180/200 pounds, he is enough of his own man that he walks beside Graywolf, as opposed to in his shadow. Babywolf might not be as appropriate as Graying Wolf or soon to be grey Blackwolf, unless you ar sure you can beat him arm wrestling. I can't anymore, so I only call him endearing names. Look forward to seeing you in the Alcohol class and hope you are having fun with your new Mk IIIA! Peace, GW

7. Mike

Hello my name is mike I woud like to get more info on your march 8 2013 class pleas I live in California but willing to drive there thank you

8. Rob

Greetings, I was trying to sign up for the Bho class this Saturday but my email gets returned back to me? Is there another address to send registration form? Thanx, enjoi

9. Haddy

I am very interested in your classes. Where in OR are you? I am in Eugene and would like to register. I'll fill out the forms and send them your way!

10. Derick Anderson

I'd like you to put me down for the 4/27/13 Alchemy and Formulations please. It would be wonderful if two could attend, but not a problem if only one person can attend. We live over in Washington, and are in the process of setting up a lab to produce THC-O-Acetate. We would love to be in contact with you once we get a bit further to discuss our formation processes. Thanks!

1. skunkpharmresearch

Hi Derick, thanks for your interest in our classes. The information and signup sheet may be found at http://skunkpharmresearch.com/skunk-pharm-research-classes/ , if the two of you would like to registerl Peace, GW

1. Derick A

I sent an application to Graywolf@skunkpharm.com a week ago but the emailed failed, and was returned to me. I then resent it to graywolf@skunkpharmresearch.com ? Just want to confirm you got something from me.

1. Derick A

Glad you got the application! I don't think I got the confirmation email.. I didn't see it in my spam box either. If you could resend it when you get the chance I'd greatly appreciate it! Thanks, -Derick

1. skunkpharmresearch

I have you on a list of interested patients, but not on any specific class lists. Here is the site where you will find schedules, followed by an application for the individual classes. If you will fill one out for the classes that you desire, I'll get you on that classes list. http://skunkpharmresearch.com/skunk-pharm-research-classes/ Peace, GW

1. skunkpharmresearch

Hi Joe, here is a link with the class signup applications. If you will fill one out for the classes and schedules that you desire, I will get you on those lists. http://skunkpharmresearch.com/skunk-pharm-research-classes/ GW

11. Oldschool63

OK...If I understand some of the above posts, If I am a medical patient caregiver in my state, I can attend your classes? Please let me know what I would need to provide you to attend! All the Best!

1. skunkpharmresearch

You may attend if you are a medical marijuana patient, caregiver, or grower, and have the proper paperwork to prove it. You may sample the extracts we make in class, only if you possess an Oregon OMMP card. Got you down and we will be posting class schedules shortly! GW

12. George Regis

Hello Greywolf, Thank you for taking the time to speak with me on the phone. Please count me in for classes 1,2 and 3 . Regards, George Regis

1. skunkpharmresearch

Hi Bob, thanks for your interest in classes 1 & 6. I have you down and we will be posting class schedules shortly. You may attend and audit with a WA card, but not sample any cannabis products, without also having an OMMP card. GW

13. jim

hey GW! greetings from central oregon. i want to make plans to come to a couple of classe maybe all... thanks for the great site and your treams contribution to our great community. please contact me with more info date ...ect. divinehappiness@hotmail.com

14. a123456

GW, I'm a medical cardholder in Washington state, would love to attend your classes. I'm interested in classes 1, 2 & 3, would travel for instruction. My thanks

15. dysomniak

Hi, I tried to post a comment before but it doesn't seem to have shown up. Spamfilter maybe? Anyways I'm very interested in classes 1, 2, & 3 but I live in southern Oregon so it would be ideal to be able to do them all in one trip (2-3 days?)

1. skunkpharmresearch

Hi DS! Not ignoring you, just fumbling between your two posts. I took care of your class listing and Joe will answer your chemistry questions. Sorry, no three day seminars! Two out of three of us, are too old and decrepit to survive more than about a day teaching at a time.

1. dysomniak

Thanks for the reply, and sorry about the double post. I couldn't see the comment I made on this thread "on January 16, 2013 at 12:57 PM" when I posted this one. I hope I can make it up for at least class 3. And thanks again for all the great info.

16. terrapinflyer

I would love to come up from NorCal to take these classes can you contact me with more info at terrapinflyer25@gmail.com

17. george@alpineinc.org

Hello, This is George, OMMP cardholder and grower. I am interested in attending your classes. I can provide product for extraction. 503.708.9669. Kind regards, George

18. dysomniak

Hi, I'm interested in classes 1-3, but especially 3. I'm currently living in southern OR but I could probably manage a trip north if I had enough time to plan. I'd certainly appreciate an email when you schedule these and it would be REALLY convenient if you could offer all three in a sort of weekend seminar. I'm just starting to teach myself how to do this stuff and I would like the chance to see how the "pros" do it. This site really is a great resource and I appreciate all the work you folks have put in. In the mean time I think I'll go post some of my more specific questions on the relevant articles.

19. oct1936

I am extremely interested in attending 'Eloquentsolution’s Professional Truffle Making Class, by Eloquent Solution' and/or a class on techniques of adding THC and CBD to couverture for chocolate making.

20. Tawnya LaFond

Would like to know if these classes are available online? Please contact me if possible @ 406-490-4273. I would like to talk to someone about classes for some of my clients or patients.

1. skunkpharmresearch

Sorry, nothing on line, but we will be filming and posting U-Tubes in the future. I’ve added you to the list and will post class schedules shortly. You may reach us at 503-287-1384 or me on my cell at 503-539-6906 to discuss classes for your patients.

21. chemjames

GW- It is so great you put so much hard work and effort to help your patients. I would come out from Colorado to be part of these classes.

1. Victor

Hi GW, I copied and pasted your email address in an email to you and it failed. What is a good email address for you? Thank you, Victor

Join the conversation!