"Aloha, since this article is written about me using my words without persmission - I will clarify some of your questions and misinformation.
1. The video is WRONG and I asked the producer to correct the typo. It's supposed to say CBD instead of CBC. It's just a typo.
2.Your mindset of what purpose you think THC has for a suppository and propaganda. If you actually heard the narratives of people using cannabis suppositories for various conditions including dying - you would have a greater understand of the superpower THC has when coupled with CBD. What you "think" THC does and has as a role in suppositories is incorrect. It's OKAY if the THC doesn't enter the bloodstream...because that's not the point of it BEING IN THE FORMULA. That's an excruciating western colonized mind approach to plant medicine - and specifically cannabis suppository research.
3. Monkey research in inhumane and invalid....a monkey is not a human. If you are going to try to justify and compare you are using a colonized western mind.
4. You did not consider decoloninzing research methodologies in your criticism of the approach and/or application plus its bio-availability relevance.
5. Did you consider contraindications for genetic mutations in your research and/or compare knowledge of cannabis suppositories and a person's inability to dysfunction in uptake and/or the ability to methylthylate?
6. Do you know about MTHFR c677t?
Okay......so do research that's not based on internet links, SPEAK with people who are sick, suffering and dying and in terminal pain who use them - and ASK INTELLIGENT QUESTIONS not based on internet research. Also none of this matters without a whole foods, plant based diet, oxygen (preferably hyperbaric) and adequate rest.
And next time email me or ask me a question instead of making assumptions.
Paula-Noel Macfie, PhD
Back Door Medicine, LLC